Hello Sailors and boys of Barcelona. Are you ready to enjoy summer and have fun celebrating Barcelona’s Pride? Are you ready to let your freak, or pirate, flag fly as we glide across the Mediterranean on our private party boat?
Hello Sailor is Barcelona’s only Gay boat party, setting sail on a replica pirate ship. Think drag queen hosts, performers, and club DJs giving the energy while we sail past the best view of Barcelona’s shoreline. Glitter, body paint, good music and a boat full friendly people, this is going to be a place to relax and experience Pride.
The dress code for this party is whatever you want the Hello Sailor theme to be, this is what Pride is for, no? Get ready to make the most of a day on the water. Just remember that we will be leaving the boat full of tall tales and fishing stories. What goes on the Med stays on the Med…
- 2 hour cruise
- 4 Drinks Tickets: Exchanged for Beer and Mimosa/Sangria. Additional €3 charge for Gin Tonic/Rum Cola. Water unlimited
- Drag queen host
- Special guests and performances
- Resident DJ from local boys bar/club
- Stunning coastal views of Barcelona
- A place to meet people in a relaxed atmosphere where everybody feels accepted.
Port Vell, Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, next to the green ticket box.
Just head to the bottom of Las Ramblas and you will see the port directly infant of you
- Meeting Point: Port Vell, Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, next to the green ticket box
- Check In opens: 30 minutes before sailing. Welcome glass of bubbles on arrival
- Check in closes: 15 minutes before departure