Get set to have an outrageous time aboard the Original Barcelona Boat Party! Forget about that tacky booze cruise you once went on, this my friends is a wild PARTAAY in its 8th consecutive year, and still totally unrivalled! Jump off the cliché tourist trail and experience Barcelona the right way onboard our 2 story vessel of nautical naughtiness.
You’re sure to have some tall tales from this party, but remember, what happens on the boat stays on the boat (unless of course it makes it to your Facebook page).
Includes our live resident DJ spinning your favourite tunes to make sure the dance floor is bouncing on the lower deck.
In the upper lounge we have our live musician, awesome views, and the captain of chaos making sure her team of sexy sailors are floating everyone’s boats with games and other shenanigans. On the lower deck you’ll find our dance floor with resident DJ, blasting some seriously hot summer tunes.
- 2 hours of the Wildest Party on the Med
- Live music and resident DJ
- Drink coupons
* Responsible drinking policies are upheld on boat parties in Barcelona. A drink coupon is given to each guest for 4 drinks. Anyone exhibiting drunken behavior will not be granted entry, or if on board already will not be granted further alcoholic drinks, and strictly no hard liquor. If there is a swim stop, alcoholic drinks will be served after the swim.
Meet us at The Coconut Club for a free welcome shot along with your drink purchase when checking in!
Check in opens 1.5 hours before sailing. Check in closes 30 minutes before sailing
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Every Thursday 7 pm to 9 pm
Every Saturday 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Barcelona Club Boat Party
- Every Saturday 10 pm to 12 am
Your smartest shades, your sexiest swimsuit, your glammest club wear, really and truly it’s up to you, but remember if you plan to go to the clubs before heading back to change then do remember that the clubs do not allow costumes, flip flops, shorts or any kind of beach wear.
NOTE: Although we appreciate the humour of mankinis and other costumes used to ridicule your stags and hens, unfortunately the port authorities do not share our spectacular sense of humour and will not allow anyone aboard who is not dressed “appropriately” i.e no form of nakedness, not even a butt cheek!